Monday, July 7

Waiting for my day to be over.

Conditioned, well-trained. Hai...Like a dog.

There's was this problem just now during 11pm-1am. All calls are routed over to my line. Credit Card, Premier.

All that is showing up on my aspect is Transfer(Gen). And I cannot transfer them out, since they would all bounce back to me anyway.

Customers complaining they have waited for half an hour. Know it's no fault of mine, nothing much I can do about it.

But still, panic attack. Red red omg omg...

And there was this problem with our Agent as well.

"Agent Desktop was unable to sign on CTI Server. blah blah"

ITO slacking too. Sent them LN because I do not want to waste my time further tying up the line. Not reading...

After multiple calls and LN of the same screenshot, they finally managed to restart the damn thing.

Finally after 1pm, my prayers was finally heard. Finished my mailers/direct. Waiting for my day to pass now.

Tappers sheets in listening box. Peace and Quiet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home