Saturday, May 10

01 Day before Arrival - Free Cone Day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love is ... getting a free cone of ice-cream. Love is ... Getting your friends to queue up with you for ice-cream. Chocolate Therapy, so sinful so good~~ Love is ... getting your friends to burn her cash away buying bags. See, JY, going out with me is good, you always manage to get something.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think it's a good choice that we queued at Raffles City this year. I vaguely remember queuing for more than 45mintues the last two years over at Suntec City. This time, I think we waited just about half an hour long. The queue just snake all round the fountain, Ben & Jerry's store and the chic-looking dessert cafe. And it's cooling~ Unlike over at Suntec, queuing outside Carrefour with the gates opening to the waiting area for the Suntec bus. I am definitely be back there next year.

Photobucket

Came out with entry titles to force myself to blog on the Perth Trip. Still "nua"-ing about the entry itself. 551 pictures, narrowed down to Nope, I must share. So glam! We are all done up nicely due the cooling weather. Not like over in Thailand, a shirt and shorts would get you through the day. The sky is so blue, the sunset is blinding.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home