Monday, March 24

1st stage

The cabin crews of British Airways are so poised. o_O That's including both the stewards and stewardesses alike. "Hi, Are you here for the interview?" *smiles* "Now, just follow Angie here, she will lead you to the interview room" *gestures to Angie, smiles and nod at me* Blahblah, small things like that.

And at the end, when I stepped out of the interview room, there's two stewardesses talking directly in front me. One just happened to glance towards me and see me leaving, starting smiling at me, the other one must have read her expression or something, both smiled "Thank you for coming" Woah, impressive!

Won't comment on how I did, messed up on the translating part. Heard some damn impressive chinese from this interviewee undergoing her interview directly behind me. I believe she also has some experience as an cabin crew. Just forgotten to take a peek to see if she's pretty. LOL

Hahaha, this interview more than the SIA one. It's more of a friendly atmosphere, unlike the SIA, hours of waiting, seeing beauties walked by you. Concluding for the thousandth time that there's only more beauties in Singapore than handsome guys.

Labels: