Friday, December 28

all i can say is dots

Was looking at Angela's look back on the her year of 2007,wondering if I should do one. Checked on my archive to see if I have any done on previous years.I did for the year 2006. Last year. In the paragraph about my life in 2007.

"My life in 2007…hopefully
After ending my receptionist assignment on 5th January, I would be able to secure a permanent job soon, maybe in one or two months. Hopefully not a desk-bound job, but well I have learnt to not pin much hope on anything. “No sense of disappointment if nothing is expected” Right? To hold that job for at least one year, if not two. Finally getting on with learning to drive. My Dad was just asking today, when was I going to drive him around. And hopefully something more exciting will happen in my life than answering complaint calls that are none of my blooming business."

answering complaint calls that are none of my blooming business

dot dot dot

what am i doing now? irony is a bitch. hai... Sometimes I looked back and still cannot believe I've signed up for this willingly. Really.

Oh well, let's see if I can do a recap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home