Wednesday, December 12

Lalalala~~~

Hahahaha, today ended on a damn fine note!

Started out as a damn sucky day for me. First call in the morning, need to do returned cheque waiver for customer. Customers always assume so much. What's the point of the telephone number at the back of the cheque? So that we would call you when we know there's not enough funds in your account? "Other bank are doing this." Wait long long also don't have. How many cheques are being processed each day?

Second call - This customer who got his card retained in the ATM last night. Kicked damn big fuss last night, as he has no money. Because he only has one account here in Singapore, guess which is the lucky bank that has his account? So got his call, spent fifteen minutes of him telling me that we are incompetent and that he spent most of his time last night using the f word on the night-shifters.

Few calls later - Problematic customer. Wanted a urgent card issued for his personal line of credit account. Stupid SOC went to did an urgent card for his CHP account. We already said want to help him by re-doing and COURIER the bloody cards to him seeing that it's an error on our part. Still not happy. Hai. One hour on his matter, in the end still not solved. Escalated to my officer. At this point I really wanted to just say I 'm not feeling well and take MC to go home.

Last call before lunch, ANOTHER returned cheque waiver. Because of miscommunication between customer with credit card call centre. DOTS.Came back from lunch at 3.30PM, took call while writing up the waiver request. And my officer told me at 4.20PM that he would let me off early by one and half hours at 5PM!

Elated!

Since October, staff are enjoying 2 hours time-off on each Wednesday. Of course, we are not that privileged at the call centre. Only selected people each time, and you may not even get the full time-off. Or no one get to go when the service level is bad, which is how it has been for the past month. Was always staring enviously at the the back of the selected staff when they walked off. Wah...

Seriously, damn happy when my officer told me. LOL It's like my mood got lightened suddenly. On my toes at 4.59PM, praying not call come in the last minute. Was thinking I cannot be that "suai" to get lengthy call in the last minute. So hahaha, logged out on the dot, quickly doing the small admin things. Grinning at anyone who looked my way.

WHAHAHA. Oh, this has to be the first happy post I have about work. LOL

Labels: