Monday, October 22

I hate talking to officers

Please do not give me attitude about not wanting to call customer about when it's so obviously an escalated call.

"But the customer obviously do not want to speak to me anyway."
"That's because you should have assisted her in the first place."

Do not give me attitude when I just made the slightest noise about it's past my working hours.

"Ok? So now you don't want to call her back?"
"Ok,no, I'll call her back."
"Never mind, forget it, I'll call her back."

Since you can give me so many suggestions on handling this customer, why not you talk to her? When the customer so obviously wanted to speak to supervisors/management.

"Just put me through to the manager,do not make me loss my temper"
"You should have assisted her in the first place, should not have told the customer to call back tomorrow, that will irritate the customer, should have taken down her details."

Hello, when I first picked the call, the call was intended for every tom and harry but me.

When I lost the customer's call and she called in again, she asked to speak to the manager. Since when am I the manager? Asking my colleague to transfer the call back to me?

"For applications, there's no escalation."

...WTF...

So do not give me attitude about not wanting to call customer back, when you are the one not even willing to talk to customer. If I am to handle difficult customer, I should be getting your pay.

Since all you want to do is to approve issuance of urgent card and pin instructions. Grunt work. Do not see why you should command a higher pay for grunt work.

Labels: