Thursday, August 9

window shopping is not for me...

Went out shopping with JY today, this is the second time I shop without complaining or wanting to sit outside waiting after half an hour!! So I MUST MUST shop with a purpose. The first time I shopped without complaining was with SeeYan and Alina in Poly's second year for our attachment clothes.

And I spent so much! Got a nice dress shirt for work for $47.90, most expensive piece of clothing for me yet. $20- Slip-in shoes for the dress-down days of work. 23.80 - 2 long T-shirt from Zara, $52 - 3 pair of shorts from THIS FASHION, $60.80 - 2 bikinis from Sheer Romance, $5 - for a necklace and belt.

Total: $209.50

I'm totally in shock now! My god! More then what I spent getting three attire from CNY. Still, so much fun, from 1pm- 10pm. From Far East to VivoCity. And YX lied to us, we don't really see much choices for Adidas jacket at Vivocity.