Tuesday, July 17

Fucked Up Customer

Not in this case, more like fucked up colleague.

Seriously, this guys lacks the basic knowledge and ability to inspire trust. Putting on conference call, and being all high and mighty to your fellow colleague in front of the customer/when the customer is still on line? wtf...

Okay, I have this fucked up colleague from the Internet banking side who I wanted him to guide a CM along for doing a internal transfer from her current account to her home-loan repayment account. Made me double-confirmed with customer many times it would be a a single transfer for the current repayment due. Then have me put us (him, customer and me) on conference. He then proceeds to explain to customer what a Smartmortgage homeloan is. After all that, making the customer thinks that she holds a smartmortgage loan, spoke to me as I was keeping quiet all these while.

"Sandy, are you still there? Please brush up on your product knowledge, I am just reading from my notes."

WTF!!!

Dude, what notes are you referring to, we never did have notes on Smartmortgage. And the customer do not even holds a smartmortgage loan!! Her repayment account is a normal savings account, which means it's a not smartmortgage account. I personally never kicked you off your bloody high horse because I do not want to start a argument in hearing of customer!

Bloody hell, I just let it be, and if the customers come back demanding to know something. I am not going to explain.

Labels: