Monday, May 21

I am going to grow fat again...

I work next to Plaza Singapura now. Food is readily available. So NOT good. NOT good at all. Yoshinoya twice now, Long John Sliver today. Someone stops me!!

Food aside, I feel a headache coming on. The product knowledge is going to kill me. I understand it fine enough, it's remembering it all that will do me in. Statement savings account, current account, PowerVantage account, PowerVantage with PLOC (Personal Line of Credit) and Premier account....blahblah the list is never ending, The notes are a pile high.

Did a short roleplay today. Okay, for once I was not told I speak too fast. Just that I seems to try to end the "call" in a hurry. And I need to inject more warmth into my speech.

Hi~Good Morning~~This is Sandy speaking~How may I~ address you~~?

Labels: