Monday, May 14

I'm a gainfully employed member of society.

Well, nothing happened much today. First day at work. Just shadowing seniors and listening in to calls. And that's that. The entire day. Training will start tomorrow. So, yup listening to calls without any product knowledge. It's interesting for the first few hours but ya...started fidgeting later. No idea what they are talking about. Okay, I do know/understand a bit of what they are talking about, just have no idea how my mentor got the info off of his database. Typing damn fast away...LOL. Will see how training goes tomorrow.

Met two people today. Dang Ni from secondary school days, and Chin Fatt from polytechnic days. All at Dhoby Ghaut MRT . One in the morning and the other after I knocked off from work. What a surprise...

Blogger is disagreeing with me again. Or should I say it is at loggerheads with singnet instead. I must use the proxy settings in Firefox before I can view it in the usual working condition...Why...seriously. Before it was livejournal. now it's blogger. Singnet just seems to like screwing things up for me...

Labels: