Thursday, May 10

There's something wrong with blogger again...

Okay...now it's confirmed. I have a job, officially with appointment letter signed and all. Starting next week. I will now start contributing to society again. Earn money, spend money, contribute to our nation's GDP.

Shit, I have forgotten all my economics theories. There's supposed to be a long string, with interest rate, dollar value blahblah. I was good at it before. Found the mind map that Ms Wong drew us fascinating. And now, I don't even remember the basic.

Blah.

Anyway, I signed my appointment letter yesterday. Met up with Angela and YX for KTV then. Took lots of random photos, which I am too lazy to post up. Just most of them showing how YX is a mike-hog slash cam-whore, while Angela fancied herself being Jay Chou dodging the paparazzi because she has a hooder on. Ya, while I was the cameraman who had too much time on her hands. Resorting to taking picture of our drinks down to our shoes.

I need to find out the Korean characters for my favorite Korean songs. Then, I won't keep randomly picking weird songs at KTV. Still, surprise surprise, they have Only Human by K at K-Box. And it's a original MTV version, not those with random angmoh or even Japanese girls walking or dancing emo-ly around.

It was fun. Haven't been to KTV for a while now and just plain enjoying ourselves and doing silly things. The last time was on JY's birthday. Fun as it may be, it was not as silly and enjoyable like this.

We went over to Heeren after the KTV session, because Angela and YX wanted to look at clothes. They got shoes. Slippers actually, at 2 pairs for 38 dollars. YX told me that's actually dirt cheap seeing how one pair usually goes for 42 dollars plus. o_O Of course, I am so broke my middle name's broke, I did not participate. As usual, sat at any available seat till they wanted to move on. Complained about my toes killing me. Breaking out my new shoes. Work shoes, seriously hoping it would not keep pinching my toes for much longer.

Had wonton noodles, before moving on to Kinokuniya at Takashimaya. I got a novel! Was actually planning on getting it from Amazon after I got my pay but yeah! Kino has it. No need for extra conversion rates from USD to SGD, shipping fees etcetera etcetera.

Finally got about to making our way home after a long while. YX wanted to see Daniel while I just wanted a free ride. Well, THAT did not happen so bus. Ya...home...

So tired. Transfered songs to Angela and YX. Photos from camera to PC, resized and then transferred. Too tired, did nothing else and went to bed.

Ya, up at 10 plus this morning. Finished reading my novel, and back online. Bloody everlasting hell, my clubbox is moving damn slowly, wasting my quick-points. And it has been like this for the last couple days. Bloody everlasting hell.