Tuesday, April 24

and the process begins all over again...

Finally got off my fat ass and went looking for a job. Went for my first interview today with an agency for a job as customer servicer in a call center. Shift work, $9/hr, so the minimum pay would be around 1.6K - 1.7K excluding allowances. Just have to stick out for 9 months till February 2008 if you don't like the idea of converting to permanent or you have to pay them back the money for the training period.

I hate interviewing at agencies. They mostly have explained everything to you over the phone and they still want you to go down for a actual face-to-face interview. And all you do is fill out and sign their forms while the actual interview would mostly likely just be them asking you "So, do you have any questions?" Dots. If I have questions, mostly I would have asked you over the phone the first time you called me. The interview would most likely last about 10 minutes. Freaking waste of time.

Then, traveled back to Jurong Point to have lunch with SeeYan. She took half a day's leave for a job interview too, with TTSH. LOL So, she went back to work and I am now back at home. In quite a dilemma if I should accept this job or not if I get it. The money is good. 1.6K - 1.7K. However, it's shift work, so I wouldn't be able to sign up for any supplementary art courses like I planned too. Well, let's see if they called me within the week for an second interview first.

Let's just take this one step at a time.