Monday, April 16

i'm back online...

Ya, so I'm back online. Backdated my whining post, 2.5 days without internet, torturous really, and I spent a good part of one day at YX's party. Lost my about 900plus of my clubbox's quick download points.

YX's party is quite a success. She got sabotaged quite a lot. Thrown into the pool twice, creamed in the face once with cake (thanks to Angela) and sprayed with party spray and snow form countless times. LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The four of us - Angela, YX, HP & Me. This is YX still looking pretty before the dunking commenced.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The bunny that YX got as one of her B-Day gift. She told me it died. One day! Apparently, it was frightened to death, R.I.P

Also, about the work as a cashier at the photo-developing shop. I'm no longer needed. They managed to hire a full-time on Sunday, so Sunday night itself (last night) was my last day. Thirty-two dollars. Okay, I got to play with the cutter for IC-sized photo. Mindless fun. Not too bad. xD