Monday, March 19

Sims2

Once again, I sucks at playing Sims. All I'm interested (and able to play) is the building part. DOTS. At first, I'm modeling the house too big. After like 5 minutes of playing and my younger sister going "I told you so", I scaled it down. LOL

Well, I like the building part. Luxury house. I cheat, give them the best. I do not believe in starting with your normal amount, work, earn and upgrade. I mean, it's a game anyway. Why suffer and go through the tedious process? We have enough of that in real life.

Hahaha, I do not like controlling the sims at all. They moved too slowly. Even without free will of their own, I do not really see them doing what I want them too. "They won't stop till you told them too." LOL Okay~~ Whatever.

I need to find names....For residential areas. I'll build then get my sister to play. Or I'll trap and kill off the sims. Hahahaha...Still need to work on my game plan. Hehehe