Monday, March 5

It's now 1.38AM on a Monday morning.

We have shiny new watches. LOL We meaning the females meaning everyone in my family except for my father. He got a $660 voucher from City Chain at his retirement dinner. So ya, shiny shiny new watches. This is the first time I actually own a watch that cost more that $50...no $20. So ya, treating it with care and wearing it only for outings/dinners.

Mine is a CITIZEN metal striped with a pastel orange face. Pastel orange(that is a bit pinkish) face with little hearts in one small corner. My elder sister expressed her surprise that I got it. Said it didn't seems like a watch I would get.

Younger sister's a DKNY bronzed stripped one. It's actually very nice. A nice dark rusted bronze. It's very slim with long rectangular face. And the way the bronzed metal clips are joined together in a unique pattern.

Elder sister's TITUS metal stripped with a dark blue/black face. Very simple classic design, recommended by the sale assistant. She did not go along with us to shop so we have to ask for recommendations. We were a bit clueless on what sorts of design to get for her seeing that she hardly wears a watch in the first place.

My mother's TITUS leather-stripped with a 3D face. It's interesting how the face slopes down inwards. It comes with two stripes - white and brown.

Well, so ya...I really wanted a guy's watch. Those with big faces. My parents think the one I got is too big as it is...And I happen to think it's tiny or average sized. Why oh why?

It's now 2.00AM, and I was planning to watch Letter from Iwo Jima at 10.30AM in Westmall. Caught Flags of Our Fathers myself at Westmall myself a few months back too. Expressing my earnest displeasure at GV not showing the shows I want to catch. Not the first time it happens too. Should be going out on Wednesday with Angela to get JY's birthday gift...What are we to get for JY? I sincerely have no idea...