Sunday, January 21

Watch number 274659

I have a new watch! Been wearing my father's Raymond Weil watch for the past one week. His expensive watch that he wears with formal wear for weddings and such.

"That watch is very expensive one leh! You actually wore it out!"
- My mum


Ya, so now I have a new watch. The usual ten dollars watch. My last watch lasted for about 6 six months? Hai...I am just not fated to own watch with a value of more than ten dollars. Can you imagine getting a watch pricing at hundred dollars or more and having the glass surface cracked horribly on you after six months?!

That being said, I went to Vivocity yesterday! With SeeYan, didn't meet up with her for a long while. Talked for a while in Coffee Bean. Did a bit of browsing around, not even covering half of the ground. Got our watches, SeeYan got one very cute one with chinese characters as the numberings.

Had dinner at The Chicken Rice Shop. The food is okay but it's quite value for money! For 16.90 (set B), you get a plate with four Pai Tee, a plate of Bean Sprouts, two plate of chicken (steamed/roasted/braised) , a bowl of fishball soup, individual soup, rice and drinks! I don't mind eating there again...

Well, going new year's shopping with my sisters on Thursday...