Friday, January 12

I can feel depression settling in…

When will the rain stop? Seriously, I am a person for rain. Raining days just make a person lethargic in all the good ways – sleeping in, lazing on the sofa with windows open. The air is naturally cool with a slight breeze. The soft sound of the rain pebbling at the windows. The hazy light blue of sky. I love rainy days.

However there is such something about rainy days that makes you think. Maybe it’s the quiet that comes with rainy days or maybe it’s the coolness that just makes one think without the usual Singapore heat to distract you.

What am I doing with my life? Not to get overly thoughtful, but what am I doing with myself? What kind of job am I to get? Business studies – allows me to do any type of job. Correct, but an admin job that cannot be more mundane…

Seriously, what am I going to do with myself?