Thursday, November 16

I hate dry cough...

Well, just a little more than a month since I last posted. On the job, it was okay. Really just picking up phone and transferring calls. Just have to deal with some weird accents and random people demanding handphone numbers of the people the were looking for. Open the mailbox and franked mails...

I have since got back the habit of reading again. It was said the directors do not like people surfing net so I was given permission to read books. I'm finishing a novel a day...

Took half a day MC today, really cannot stand the pounding headache. I reported sick on Monday two weeks back. Went in for work today as I don't want to take too many MC...As I predict I would be taking one after removing a cyst on my neck next week...Hai...

Doctor | Are you worried about the scar? Don't worry, you can easily cover it with your hair.
Me | I'm not worried about the scar. I'm worried about the pain.

Why do I always get these weird infection? First the keloids on my ear, then the eye infection and now this...