Sunday, January 21

And there is light!

We have two blackouts in the span of one day...Well, I couldn't care less about the first blackout, which my sisters told me happened at 3 plus in the morning, and power is only restored after 4. Like I said, I couldn't care less, as I slept through that. They knew because stuffiness woke them up.

Kids these days really have no life without electricity. We have no internet, TV etc etc. Yes, I read, I did try to read. The word to note here would be tried. HOWEVER! It is raining, there's no sunlight to speak of, it is as if it's already 7 in evening when it's only 5 in the afternoon.

We cannot open the windows for a cool afternoon nap as the rains are already hitting against our windows, and nope I don't feel like moping the floor after. I even thought of going down to sit in the rain for a while, missed the fun-times of playing/walking in a downpour when I realized I would not have hot water for a shower later because there's no power for the heater...

Seriously, there's no fun without electricity.