Tuesday, March 27

Sims2 Account Number Two

Well,I am actually just wasting time. My clubbox download needs another half an hour to complete. My sister (elder) is really addicted to the game. "I wanna play Sims" Singing that in my ear... And she's playing it the normal way...

Normal way - NOT how I am playing it definitely. Creating a family of four, just to kill them off. Experimenting which is the fastest way to off a sim. First - Trap it in a swimming pool. Swim to death, exhaustion/drowning. Second - Trap in a empty room. Third - Room with fire grill. Fourth - Room with fire grill, armed with fire alarm.

Findings - The fireman cannot enter out of nowhere, unlike a doctor. If your room is big enough, the sim would just fall to the ground in exhaustion. To kill him/her faster, just give it enough room to stand not sleep. Fire is easiest/quickest way. A sim that died in fire is red in colour. A sim that died in water drips water. Most irritating trait is that it would drip water all over.

Really, being my sim sucks. I made one lives alone (in hope I'll be able to control it better), have no social life. It's visited by the social bunny twice within the span of three days...Well, still I like building better. I'm able to spend hours building the house happily, and I would get sick of living out the sim's life in less than an hour.

Well from tomorrow or should I say today, my younger sister would be the one playing it. Really need to work on the accounts thing for my mother. DOTS. Yet to start on it one bit...