Sunday, April 8

Bloody hell....

Give me my diarrhoea back! Bloody hell, now I can't shit at all, and I still have to endure the stomachaches! I want to shit, my body tells me I need to shit, but I can't. Pain, my god, the pain.

I think this has to be the most distressful period of unwell I have ever went through. Even the food-poisoning I went through last year was not this bad. Faint, breaking out in cold sweat, vomiting and diarrhoea, all that went away in 2 days! My upper-secondary days are tolerable. Runny nose, headaches that caused me to moan - "我要死 了" daily can be relieved with Pandora.

This time, nothing works. It's been a week! Seriously, it started last Sunday with a vague scratchy throat. Well, nothing is wrong with it, with the stuff I eat. Fried and all that. Then it got worse. The bloody headache that travels from between my eyes to the back of my head. Then split to half to dominate the sides.

Then come the diarrhoea that left me giddy. Half giddy with symptoms itself, and half giddy with thoughts I may drop the few desired kilograms. The activated carbon did stopped the diarrhoea. However, now I cannot shit!

Argh....My headache isn't helping too. I can not move, and it would be pounding away at the side of my head. Seriously, I was contemplating the acts of the crazy people. Putting a drill to my head. One lady did that and survived. Well, with a hole in a head, but still she got rid of her headache. Maybe I can too. Though hers was at the forehead.

Told my mum, if this continues, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow...