Friday, March 30

- tagged -

And just as I was reading all those weird things of the people I stalk on Livejournal.

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 peoples to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) I sing the Elmo song or make funny/weird noises at random times.

2) I check my download compulsively. I even screen-cap it together with the clock each time i check so that I can tell how far it has moved along since the last check. And it has not moved a single MB since afternoon. Here's the last screen-cap since I restarted it at 8pm.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3) I have the back of a old woman. I'm aching all over, and twisting and turning no longer gives me the satisfying cracking sound accompanied by the sense of relief. I need to go for a massage where they would step all over me and possibly break my bones. That should help.

4) I cannot stand cold air blowing straight onto my skin. At this moment, I am sitting under a blue blanket with only my head and fingers exposed. Yesterday, I was wearing jacket, long pants over my usual shirt and shorts.

5) I cannot stand hot/stuffy weather too. I force my younger sister to switch off the air-con in the afternoon (which she hates me for) and I would switch on the fan. Switch it off again in 5 minutes, and switch it on again in another five minutes. Is it any wonder why the remote control is sitting permanently on my desk?

6) I arrange the food on my plate, or in a fastfood restaurant, things on my tray. The drink have to be at the top right-hand corner, and the side-orders have to the left. Won't start eating till they are arranged, and when I am done, the serviette and sauce packaging has to be kept away, preferably hidden from sight.

I tag...no one. The only other known reader of my blog other than Angela would be SeeYan. She don't keep a blog. Maybe we should go back to doing this in emails. We would get so much more replies that way.