Friday, April 13

Wey!? Nade!? Wei Shen Me!? Why!?

I have no internet connection again! And this time, it's for the entire day - 13th April! This is actually quite pathetic, typing out in notepad. I wasted one day of my clubbox-points! I missed out on gaining the usual 100 plus of mileage points for the day on clubbox! Can anyone tell my world revolves around clubbox??

Well, in any case, at least something productive came out of it. I completed another file of my mother's accounts. One last file to go, before calculating the sales, rental, blahblah etc. Will continue to work on it after I completed my pathetic typing. Hwaiting~! Ganbatte~!

You can really tell the extremes of my fangirlism by the amount of fangirl languague I know. I can safely and accurately conclude I know more fangirl korean than fangirl japanese now. Well, since the early days of obsession with korean variety shows, I have always thought korean sounds more similar to chinese than japanese. Even though the transition of the language goes from chinese to japanese to korean...No one agrees with me of course, but I really do think so.

Started working out at a photo-developing shop today. 5pm - 9pm. Not going to do anything interesting like developing photos or even helping to take passport-sized photos. I'll mainly be doing the cashiering and assisting with the digital printing machines. It should be all right seeing I'm just helping out till the shop-owner manage to hire a permanent staff. I won't be allowed to read when there's no customers, so it would be a classic case of "大眼瞪小眼". Small talk is not my forte.

Will be attending YX's 21st birthday party tomorrow/today. All-white theme. Was actually going to go in my elder sister's old NanHua uniform, since I have no white bottoms. However, my mother don't allow it. "好意思吗? 好 像 沒有人要的 孩子." She went to got me clothes. Pretty nice clothes at that. So yeah, I should be thanking YX instead. Going early to help with the preparation. Going to bring camera along, see if there's any funny photos to be taken in the stage of preparation.

So, hwaiting all the way! And I still want my internet back!!!