Wednesday, April 25

My phone feels naked!!!

I lost the cover for my charger port on my phone! DOTS. I don't know when or where I lost it. Was looking at my phone and all of a sudden, I noticed it's not properly clothed! Went all over the house looking for it, not to be found...

It was still around on Monday, charged my phone then. Should have placed it back on as per my habit...Well, hoping to be able to get/purchase one more from samsung. The person answering the email must be "wth? o_O purchase it?" Seriously, it would work fine, just that it would feel naked to me. Not to mention how fast dust accumulates in our house, I cannot imagaine the state of the phone if I am to let it remain naked.

Here, my naked phone. 对不起, 失理了...Ignore the dust on my keyboard...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, I obviously had nothing to do. Ended up playing with the digicam. Hahaha (I'm still half-upset with my naked phone. Hope the Samsung people answer me asap) Took photos of things around me to amuse myself. Of course, around me stills means where I do not have to get off my lazy ass...

Toes! Just painted them. Purple! Well, I cannot seems to find a nice purple, dark and matt. However, I don't mind this too. I still want that deep dark purple too...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then, my color set...Most of them are from MISSA, where they sell them rather cheaply. The black one is from Watsons and another from FaceShop and . Regretted buying that though...The colour does not look as nice on my nails as it did on the tape, even with many coats. Base coat and top coat, I still need to get used to the thick handle of the top coat...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where I keep my colors. Along with the polish thinner which I have yet to use. The file I used to even the surface of my toe-nails. The toes-separator thing, which hurts my toes as it is too hard. Well, I stole it from my mum's shop... Cotton wool and toothpick to clean off my dirty out-of-line painting...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ta-da! Closed and cramped-looking. I need to get a bigger box, or I should just stop buying new nail polish... >__< Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Nail polish remover!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My fan. LOL, got this to cool down my laptop before(May it rest in peace. Though my dad fixed it, it's just not the same to me anymore...), and now it is to dry off my toe nails. My sister used it too, when I succeed in forcing her to switch off the air-con.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

JIN! The guy on my desktop. Part of a six-member japanese boyband. I cannot believe the fandom wank he caused when he announced he was going to America to study English. DOTS. Fans online were going NO!!! CANNOT LEAVE! NewS's fans were telling them to shut it left and right as two of NewS's member have been suspended since eons ago for underage-drinking. ....AND~~Now he's back! I think he left for less than 6 months? Anyway, this is a billboard commerical for DoCoMo phones. Nice...when are we going to get DoCoMo's phones? I won't mind signing up for 3G plans if they imports these phones in. Japan = 3G...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My sister! You can really tell I'm bored now, can't you?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My art project! LOL, to shade our discs from the sun to stop rhem from turning yellow. Using those cigarettes boxes that my mum has tons of. It's half-done by the way, NOT supposed to look like that. Still need to do the bottom and top, and cover it with wrapping paper so that it would look more presentable. I even did a separator for those disc in loose sleeves. Hehehe, so proud of myself.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, done now. Going in for a job interview tomorrow again. Agency too, call center too, only for a bank this time around....