Friday, April 27

work, 工作, shigoto...

shigoto shigoto shigoto

Okay, I found work/ a job. Somebody is willing to employ me...Well, however bad the job may turn out to be, I would have to stick it out now. I don't think there's a bond or anything like that...Not sure, let's see when Kelly Services get me down to sign the appointment letter.

BUT. A huge "but" at that.

I really do need to stick it out for at least a year. Otherwise, my resume would not be salvageable, it's looking pretty bad as it is. Sure, people/interviewer have been saying that's okay. It's a stage of life people go through....Still, it's undeniable it's the first thing they pointed out.

So yeah...my neck is on the line. Have to see how it goes. Starting work (training first) on the 11st of May. Don't know if I heard the date wrongly or not, as I answered the phone on the MRT. Going to check with Kelly Services when I go sign the appointment letter. Think they would call me on Monday....