Wednesday, May 30

this is so not going to work out for me...

OH SHIT.

That's the first thing that came out of my mouth the minute I got struck. Well...it was more that "OH SHIT! What am I supposed to say!?" Mind you, this is only a role-play and I am already unable to handle it. What would actually happen when I actually get on the floor and starts speaking to real customers...

I can't even dare to think...

Tonality - Not there
Product Knowledge - SO NOT THERE

This would be me right now. The one who is supposed to project confidence, inspire confidence in the customer and have the correct information at fingertips...

This is not going to work out...

Forget it...Need to brush up on my product knowledge. TOMORROW. After outing with the clique. Told to bring the camera. Going shopping first. Money...

Labels: