Saturday, May 26

The tooth fairy in the fire engine...

We had a fire drill at work on Friday. LOL We could predict when it was about to all start when the fire wardens started going around with the badge around their arm. All that sense of "urgency (NOT)" really made me missed the drills in SMSS where Mr Gan would sometimes hold a lighted candle out of the classroom window. As soon as people's attendance was taken, they started queuing up for ice-cream. Of course I joined the queue! Actually, the whole training group ate some, including our trainer. The heads of departments too. I saw them walking back with ice-cream in their hands after the dismissal. LOL

Of course, and made me remember one of the more exciting moment in my secondary life. Getting bitch-screamed at fire drill in front of my peers. Ahh~~the memories bring tears to my eyes.

Test coming up on Tuesday. Have not started studying yet. And I have lots to memorize. My usual study habit surfaces.

Took out my wisdom tooth. 600 dollars plus. From my Dad's medisave account as I only have about $340 in my own. It was pretty fun. The local anaesthseia shot was bearable, probably only because they put numbing gel over my gum first. Didn't really feel much after.

Gave me music (choice of CD or radio stations, I picked 933FM) and covered my eyes. Requested for the music to be turned off in the middle. Distracting to have to pick out the dentist's voice over the music. And I would rather know what's going on. Was actually thinking of asking to get rid of the cloth too but I do not want to be seemed as fussy. LOL

Labels: