Tuesday, June 26

Jacket and phone~~~

I have found the jacket I'm looking for! Franz Beckenbauer Track Top

This one-to-one replica of the training top and endorsed by Franz Beckenbauer from 1973 features exposed zip pockets on the front, linear adidas and Trefoil embroidery on left chest, 3-Stripes patched on top of the shoulders and sleeves, rib cuffs and waistband.

Franz Beckenbauer is one of the most prolific players to ever play football - his ability to captain his team to victory over and over again led to his fitting nickname: Der Kaiser.


Whatever, all I know is that my idol looks damn fine and cute in that jacket, and I want one. The jacket delightfully simple looking too.

I'm also set now on getting U900 as my new phone! My colleague has one, gift from her bf. Very nice....wah...
Though I'm not very set on her white and sliver combination, maybe I would stick to the original blue? Would see when 10th August comes around and I can renew my contact...