Sunday, June 24

I'm no longer an old retiring person!!

Our internet connection has been restored! For the past few days, I have not touched my PC at all! My sister was using it to watch Prince of Tennis all over again! All I'm doing is flop around, watch a couple episodes with her and fall asleep! 早 睡早 起, the habit of the elderly. Not even typing in word file what happened at work.

I was out with Angela and YX the whole day. Was complaining to Angela about my newly gained habit of sleeping early. I reached home and sat chatting with my sisters while they were having their dinner when my elder sister mentioned we have internet again. Oh the speed as I rushed to my seat in front of my PC.

Now, I don't even know where to start to backtrack and read what I have missed over the two weeks. Forums, emails, fics....