Tuesday, October 30

Occupational Disease

Called in to Starhub Call Center just now, spoke to Veron to terminate my Starhub line. Hahaha, got the name so if anything happens..."I spoke to Veron on 31st October" Things that we learn.

OMG. After I hung up, my younger sister was like why did you asked for her name. ..."And why are you speaking to her in that sickening manner. I wonder if the person feel like slapping you."

...Dots. Is this what you call 职业病?

Hahaha, since I canceled my line, obviously I got a new line! New line means new PHONE! U700, another item off my list! Thanks to Angela, who accompanied me to Takashimaya to get the phone. Charging it now, only going to play with it tomorrow after I get home from work! Need to start sending the notifications out before the 3rd November, and need to memorize new number all over again...