Wednesday, December 5

i cannot CANNOT go shopping with JY!!

I cannot go shopping/go out with JY! Money is spent like nobody's business, and I was just saying a day back that I don't shop.... JY is complaining as well, went shopping at Far East twice with another friend, returned home empty-handed, once she goes with me, she would have something to buy. Same goes for the last round, the trip before I went to Phuket.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hahaha, the bag is a bag I got for my sister. Obviously I'll make her pay me back. Still! $208.80!! Most frivolous and preposterous spending has to be on the fedora that I got simply because I now have the sun shining in on me because of my change in seat. It's now conveniently sitting in my locker at work. If I'm not thick-skinned enough to wear a fedora at work, I'll just bring it home to rot!

Shoes...well, I'm always getting new shoes, no surprises there....Not really regretting my purchases but I know I would die this month, 3 weeks of afternoon shift = cab fares killing me.

Balance is my account is now at 1497.47. Subtracting away the 300 for my CPF and insurance payments and 500 for minimum balance... How am I to live on 700 for the rest of the month, and it's only the fifth day into the month...

Hai....

Photos....
LOL, cam whoring away in the bus, turned out blurred most of the time. Didn't take too many either, girl at the back must be damn irritated with the red light and the flashes. Guy in front with the hand/camera next to his head. LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
JY - The woman who I should not go shopping with...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
SHOES!! I can never have too many pairs, but I would only wear those selected few. New shoes for causal wear/afternoon shift at work. The maroon belongs to JY. LOL, I can match black easier than red, even if it's a dark dark red.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bag in question, that my sis has to pay me back for. LOL, we were taking too many photos at the shop to msm to my sister that the salesgirl got worried that we are stealing/copying her products/ideas. "Excuse me, are you getting a gift for your friend?" How diplomatic.

Labels: