Monday, April 28

The horror, the shock, the dispair I feel!!!

My weight is now a whopping 53.8KG! Fifty-three point eight kilograms! Oh my god.... It was likely just slightly longer than a year that I first announce/sent out my first wail of alarm about my starting digit is no longer a 4 but a 5! It's just a downwards spiral from then on.

There's just so many scenarios today that where I am unable to hide from the fact that I have horrible weight gain. Firstly, there was that time when I finished showering and was changing into my clothes, my stomach looks so bloated-up in the mirror that I look like I am pregnant. 打击 第一!Then I pulled on my top, I can still see the full roundness of my stomach. Normally, even on the days when I have a really heavy meal, they would be covered/nicely conceal by my clothes. However today! 打击 第二! Oh god...this better just the sign that my period is coming soon.

Secondly, on my walk to the train station, I can physically feel my inner tighs rubbing against each other with each step I take forward.打击 第三! This is really not good. Maybe I should start running. Where do I run? How long should I run? I hate running.

Lastly, I came home, went to my sister's room to talk to her about the pricing of luggage. The first thing that came out of her mouth when she saw me ... "You look fat!!" 冲击!! 打击 第四! I cannot stand it anymore, pulled out her weighing scale... 最后 的打击! The numbers blinking at me. Oh my god. And I was just been damn pleased with myself that my weight is back down under 48KG during the BA interview and during our visit back to SMSS.

I am so going on a diet when I return from Australia. Because it's damn sad to starve yourself on a holiday. And tomorrow is free cone day. Not eating breakfast anymore. If I work morning shift, whatever noodles I buy would be eaten during lunch. No matter how nice it would be to eat piping hot noodles. No more dinner. It's just lunch. One meal a day. My god. 53.8KG.

Once I found out, I went online and asked Angela for her weight. Damn mean, but. I have always been that bit lighter than her. I am still lighter than her. She was all LOL at me on MSN, trying to comfort by saying that she is still heavier than me at 55-56. Still = currently = may not be so in the future! My god. The difference is only TWO KILOGRAMS now. It used to be at least five... Out of Angela,JY, YX and I, was the lightest. 45-48KG. Those good days are gone. I must diet! Damn sad and full of hate for myself for not being able to eat veggie, if not I would like to give Eve's rabbit diet a try... I must bring my weight back down to 48. At most 49 and maintaining it there!

Still have not gotten our luggage yet. How are we going to pack and leave on Wednesday. Guess we will also need to plan out who is bring what communal items. Shower items etc.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home