Wednesday, April 9

ShinHwaChangJo

신화창조, 神话创造

Photobucket

It's been 10 years since these guys have been together, this is their ninth album. It's confirmed we will not see them together for at least 3 years, as 3 of them are going for their compulsory military service. 5 years as the youngest is likely going in for his service as well two years later.

And one would not know if their popularity would sustain the long wait. The fickle minds of fangirls. So, this may also likely be their last album out, seeing that when they are out from their service, they would be mature gentlemen who do not suit the dancing prancing image of a boyband. So, yeah, fangirling all the way. Money flying out of my account like that. I'm damn pleased with my purchase. Fantastic packaging. A hardcover photo book with the CD encased at its back. Gorgeous photos of splendid looking guys.

I'm only a fairly new fan falling for their charm after my voyage into Korean humor back in 2006. Of course, I did listen to that one or two song that Energy did covers of way back before 2006. Bad covers at that. Just remember thinking the original versions are so much better! and that's it. But yeah, 2006, my love/fangirlism knows no bounds. It's really addicting to see them prank each other on shows, teasing at ease.

Though I am quite gaga over another 12 members group right now, I still count myself first and foremost a ShinHwaChangJo member. They just need to appear on more shows for me to tear my attention away from the 12 retards. Oppa(s), Saranghaeyo~