Monday, April 21

small update

Photobucket

Getting more and more hyped up about the perth trip. was planning for clothes/bag to bring with angela, and planning itinerary with yenching. Hehehehe, hyper hyper. 5 more days to go to official start of AL!! 9 more days to the day when we board the plane! LOL again, hyper hyper. First trip with JY too. We should really arrange a trip with more people of the fishes group. Well, guess that would be at least one year later when YX returns from Australia studies. Or two, seeing that she cannot/will not be getting AL in her first year of work. The hospital own her, apparently.

Photobucket

TRIO outing on the 17th. KTV and buffer dinner, in celebration of YX's birthday. Hahaha, would say that YX's picture is the biggest as she's the main girl of the event, but I think that's just mainly she looks pretty in that pic. The close-up is just a PLUS point. LOL

Photobucket

Chocolate. Was sms-ing Eve and Angela about me finishing one side of it in an hour during my sunday shift. The last time I had this chocolate was during my midnight shift with Eve. I was pacing myself, or more like controlling myself, eating not more than two per hour of our shift. So, I finished one side in one shift. This time, I was just eating and eating. Not really thinking about it, and finished in less than a hour. GOD, is it any wonder why my weight never come down... Still have one side left. Better eat it on a weekday of next week, should push some to the others. Everyone should share in my pain, EVERYONE.

hyper hyper. My period is coming soon...Hopefully, it would be next week, so I would go to Perth burden-free....

Labels: