Monday, April 14

australia, aussie, down under, aud...lol $$

Hahaha, posting quite often these few days, must be my holidaying mood....even taking up to threatening my colleagues with rain dance when they are about to knock off. Hey, don't knock on it, my rain dance do works..

Photobucket

I have always thought these key chains that are so full of the aussie feel is useless. No one would use them. I have finally found a use for these two of mine!! Hahahaha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Chocolate!! Took half-day MC on Friday, went over to HabourFront to visit the Raffles clinic there. Chocolate fair again. Just grabbed those that I want without really calculating out the cost. The cashier was really counting out my purchase, when I only realized it was a rather rash move. Imagine it come up to forty plus dollars, and I need to do the embrassing thing of asking her to remove items. Luckily, it was only $26.90. Still acceptable for me. LOL What I really like is the 28 pieces Meiji milk chocolate. It is packed in two rows, finished one row each during my midnight shift before. LOL So good!! Quite expensive though. I think it's four dollars plus. Oh well, pocky is nice as well. Though the pocky dessert is too creamy for me...

Labels: