Saturday, April 26

It's the weekend! Only that few more days to go!

It's now the weekend! I've been trying to clear all my cases the last two days so that I do not really need to throw anything over to the Runner. Well, at last count, I only have two cases pending.

One for monitoring of C31. waiting for ODD to tag the EBN to customer even though approval has been given to do so more that 3 working days before. Not to worry about as the Runner has to monitor for 2 other such similar cases. I gasp at the cheek of the ODD colleagues. I think it was the beginning/middle of march when many runners has just been sending out LNs to check for updates. "As there is no customer issue, we are treating it as an low-priority case, we are still working on it, we will revert on it in April." WHAT! So come first week of April, I was the Runner, dropped them an LN again. "Dear ODD colleagues, it's now the XX days into Aprils, perhaps you would like to update us on the case?" What rubbish. The case is still pending till now.

Second. To contact Malaysia branch to check if the urgent card and pin are ready for customer and inform him. Simple enough. I really like getting AWB from SOC, and checking on the status of the courier on the DHL website. LOL, Arrived at DHL center, Department from center, Departed from Singapore. LOL

Hopefully, my weekends will be uneventful. So I will not have cases for the Runner, and my LN would not be flooded when I returned. Just realized I was killing my own mailbox on Thursday. Now, we have this habit of copying our OIC in our LNs. Been copying Alan the entire time he was away on Reservist Leave, hence pointless to copy him anyway. Just creating more return receipt for myself. Hai. Dumb.

Going shopping with JY again on Monday for the trip. I can predict now that we are going to be spending lots. Being tempting her to get a jacket in Far East that we have been eyeing the last time we were there. Then, there's the converse shoes to get. Can we get cheap 20dollars converse there in Far East or do we need to go down to Bugis Village? And the lugguage. JY needs long-sleeves as well. I have a few handy, due to bloody cold temperature in the CCTR. Since, I can never have too few shirts. Hahahaha.

Also have booked my appointment for pedicure on Monday 10.30AM, allowing me to come home and letting it dry completely before stepping to meet JY. 5 more days to go!

Labels: ,