Saturday, April 26

Love begins with a FREE cone!

Photobucket

Annual Free Cone Day. Would have forgotten all about this if we have not gone over to Vivo today for lunch/snack. LOL, I'm in luck, on AL that day. Eating all the ice-cream I can on usual days, of course I would not miss out on FREE ice-cream. Now, just need to drag Angela and JY out with me. Since I KNOW that they are free that day, but Angela kind of wants to stay at home the day before the trip. But...but...it's free ice-cream.

Photobucket

Picture of the Fan thing from 2007. Don't think I kept the leaflet from 2006. Let's see if they give anything out this year for keepsake.

Photobucket

Irritating, my rash. This seems to be worse than my last round back in 2006. Even when I am on medication, I still have all these awful spots of red. The medicine seems to be only stopping the rash. I do not have this persistent red spots the last time. Why am I even having a relapse? I don't even understand why I have rashes back in 2006, so why a relapse now in 2008? Argh...

Hai...News at work that just drain all the energy away. Heck, not going to be bothered with it. Perth trip, Perth trip. 4 more days to go. I still need to check with Angela when exactly is our flight. Believed she told me it's 3plus in the afternoon. Also would need to tell JY that my dad is driving us there. No need to struggle with luggages. LOL, and need to know when we are coming back too. LOL, my mum cannot believe I do not know all these. -.-

Perth, Perth, Perth!

Labels: ,