Friday, June 20

away with the comb, it's useless now!

Whaha! I have finally cut my hair, after months and months of saying that I wanted to do so.

Rather happy with the new look, it really have been years since I have this short a hairstyle. I think since secondary 2 when I started growing out my hair. Since 2000, so it has been 8 years. I mean the shortest it has been was a haircut gone wrong in Year 2 of Poly. And more of it was still brushing lightly against my shoulders.

It was an rather discerning shower I had. Too much shampoo was used, foam all over my head, guess I was too used to using the amount used to wash my mop of hair. Not any more! Hahahaha, the money my family can save on shampoo. Since my younger sister switched to a short do as well just a couple days back. No one can say my hair is tickling them anymore. LOL

And the coom meet the back of my neck much much faster than I thought. LOL Hahahaha, Bijinn no Yume, 美人の夢, 美人的梦。

On to my next goad! LOSE WEIGHT! I seriously need to get my weight back under 50KG. Damn illogical to only expand sideways when I am no longer growing upwards.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home