Tuesday, May 13

02 Ittekimasu!

Photobucket

We are off! And I am off, finally getting started to post things up. For once, I was not there at the airport way earlier than needed, as my dad had to route back to our house for me to pick up the jacket I have forgotten to bring along after picking up JY from her house. Also, we went to Terminal 3 instead of the Budget Terminal. Once again, witnessed the irritating ways of PRCs on this flight, while boarding the plane, there was this family of three. The parents refused to leave the shelters area of the boarding area while the kid was apparently fine queuing up like the rest of us. Even when the ground staff was obviously trying to get them off away from the boarding gate. Then, once we reached Perth, they were elbowing their ways to be the first off the plane. DOTS

Photobucket

Hyper hyper. I believe this was in the first hour of our flight. Playing UNO cards that Angela brought along. No idea what I was doing, reading? taking random photos? listening to mp3, pretending to be a frequent flyer living the jet-setter lifestyle? Likely to be the third, with an uncontrollable trigger-happy finger on camera? LOL

Photobucket

Napping! Hahaha, obviously everyone was bored by then. I slept through a good half of the flight. Funnily so, seeing it was still daytime on this flight. While I almost did not even nap on our flight back which was at midnight. Even finished the one of the two novels I had with me on this Perth trip. Reading the magazines that JY and Angela got. Proven once and again, I am a night owl.

Photobucket

Sunset on the horizon. Pretty. The colour band just stretches out as far as one could see. The plane did not look like it was moving forward here. You could not see any clouds, just this band of colors. Felt like being suspended in time.

Photobucket

Touchdown! Photo with the captain, whom Angela said was newly promoted from FO to Captain. Apparently they took their First-aid classes together, so quite close. LOL. Just remembered, Angela told us a tale of a stupid passenger. Because he saw the Captain out in the cabin, going to the toilet. "Captain, if you are out here, who's flying the plane?" Apparently, the passenger do not know of the thing called flying on automatic, or perhaps heard of the person called the First Officer aka co-pilot.

If I were the Captain..."I guess you better start praying now."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home