Friday, May 30

the truth hits home once again...

I am fat.

I'm turning too fat for my unhealthy lifestyle.

Finally got one sewing kit that I have intended to buy since more than 6 months back. Finally sewn the button back onto one of these few shorts that do not showcase my flabby thighs to the whole wide world.

Tried on the pants again for the first time since the button fell off. Maybe just a bit longer than six months since. My god. This shorts used to hang so loosely on me that I can pull them straight off. I would need to wear a belt with it so that I do not risk exposing myself if I need to break into a run out of a sudden. Now, it's sitting comfortably on my rounded tummy.

The truth hurts so much. I'm feeling kind of masochistic at the moment. Wondering should I shock myself further by pulling out all my working pants that I have not worn since the move to Comtech. "Oh, your pants is so nice, only it's a bit loose. Seems like they would fall off any moment."

Not any longer. Should I gratify my own masochism? Better not, I think the shock would be far too great to handle if they are tight now. Sits comfortably - OK, I am damn fat. I should diet. Tight, fats popping up from above the waistband - OK, this is when I should just open my window and jumps out of it.

Quite truthfully, I think I am gaining weight at a alarming rate. When I measured one week back, I am 53.4KG. Measured again just a while back, it has increase to 54.4KG. What have I eaten in the past week!? Going to stop my breakfast habit, I think. Should be easier next week when I start working afternoon then midnight shift. Can sleep my way through.

Plan of Action
Plan A: Cut down on food intake.
Plan B: Eat pills to control cravings
Plan C: Develop an eating disorder. Still trying to decide on anorexia or bulimia.

If all else fails, I will just kill myself and stop taking up unnecessary space on earth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home