Sunday, May 18

03 The Beginning of it All II

Photobucket
Photobucket

Margaret River Chocolate Company! Rows and rows of chocolate just beckoning me towards them. The moment we stepped in, my jaw dropped and saliva just start pooling.

Photobucket

Just to the left of the entrance, there were these three huge bowls filled with chocolate. MILK, WHITE and DARK. Free for trying. Immediately walked over and start trying them out, then proceed to spooned some out and dished them out to JY and Angela.

So good~ Their dark chocolate is not so much as bitter, but just very very rich. Cropped my face out of the pic, because the consitpated look on my face may distract some from the three bowls of beauty.

Photobucket

They also have a ice-cream stand there, with flavors that sounds sinfully good. Of course I could not resist. SINFUL. That's the only word that can describe this place. After trying my ice-cream, Angela and JY gave in to the allure of it as well. "So good, try it. So sinful. You can buy other flavours then we share." WHAHAHAHA, if I get any fatter, so should the both of them.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I believe they were making toffee at that time. Could not really snap a good photo of the process because of the glass window. In the first photo, the machine was rolling out these small balls, covered in dripping wet chocolate onto the white conveyer belt. . .I would imagine that they would be all warm and filled with so much richness. What wouldn't I give to become a employee here? Nothing, I would give my firstborn up to work there. Nothing at all.

Photobucket

Posing with their ice-cream, I finished mine long before. Off to the vineyard~

Photobucket
Photobucket

Group photo at Lancester Wine vineyard. The view is just picturesque. The fields just stretches out endlessly, with the wooden shed standing solo in the middle. The owners poured us two types of wine, which I cannot remember the names for them and I am too lazy to walk out to the living room right now to look at the bottles. One rose wine and another - dessert wine. Tasted pretty good to me, none of those bitter aftertaste to them at all.

Photobucket
Photobucket

LOL....Living the high life, sipping wine, buying them by the carton. LOL Too bad that Angela broke one of her just a few day back. No worries dude, you can go online and get a replacement. LOL check out their site - lancasterwines.com.au LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Once again, I marvel at the wonder of this place. The sun is shinning down brightly, yet it's just a nice warmth to it due to the cool breeze just brushing against our cheeks. Hai, life is good.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fell asleep on the bus on our way back to the city area. We returned earlier than expected, had lots of fun taking the my "arty-farty" shots of them. I really love these kind of photos, where one cannot really see where is the location. It could be in Perth, Paris or even back home here in Singapore. Really feels that it gives off the feel of an international jet-setter.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yenching returned, picked us up and we made our way back to the suburbs. LOL, that's the stick indicating the timings of the bus arrivals. I really do not understand why they would have numerous bus-stands stretched out along a side of the road just spaced one meter apart. Do they really have that much land in Australia that they need to resort to this to made this place seems less empty? Rather like my seemingly cocky look in the first photo. Well, seems like I can never pose decently enough, cocky is perfectly acceptable. xD

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Trying out their boots in their marts. LOL, seems like some boots really do make the legs seems longer. JY was so pleased with her legs we caught her staring at her own photo inside her phone many times! LOL vain pot. Dragged Yenching into wearing this furry pair, and took her photo without her permission. LOL Hahaha

Photobucket
Photobucket

End of the day. Staying up late, chatting into the wee hours of the morning became our daily thing. We would just be firming down our plans for the next day or playing a simple game of UNO and soon later it would turn into as girls' chat session. LOL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home