Sunday, May 18

i want to cut my hair....

Hai....been saying I wanted to cut my hair since forever back. Went around asking people for their opinions. Showed photos of the style I wanted, most just say that it's too short, only Michelle commented that my face may be too broad for it. Saying that both of us have broad faces, and the long length would actually helps to narrow it down... Been thinking of that as well, one of the reason why I put this off for quite this long. The length has not gotten any shorter above my shoulders since entry into Poly.

My greatest fear!! Hahahahha

Showed her the photos and JY's photo in facebook, seeing the hairstyle is similar to JY's hair. "Girl, you must know that that guy and your friend's faces are quite narrow." Hai hai, why do i have a square jaw. LOL

Hahahaha, I am blessed with photogenic friends. "Wah...so pretty. Who's this?" JY, Angela, YX, Yenching, Jo....Just to name a few. Blessed or cursed? Since not working on the continuation of my Perth Post....LOL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home