Tuesday, April 27

Shitty things just have to happen to me altogether at once today.

I just has this long rant typed out here, about my download speed. I don't feel like typing it out again, thought I still know what I wrote. Which basically said that it had been crap. Spending TWO ENTIRE DAYS to download two episodes of anime, when for the past month I can download one in under 45 minutes. Just at a time where I discover new anime. Peace Maker, FMA, new HunterXHunter episodes....

It was two paragraphs long, with numbers. So I was going to use my calculator in here to count out some numbers...when I realized it was not there!

So, being the calm person I am, scrolled through my entire programs list looking for it. I always shifted things around here without knowing it. So MS Word could end up somewhere in an unknown folder....blah blah. Then I came to my Games folder, it was bloody empty. I ran a search, found those files still in the system. So, it means that I just deleted those links...

Ended up clicking somewhere, that was asking if I wanted to use this window browser to go somewhere...Help, I think. Blah Blah, window popped up saying I have unsaved post, if I wanted to leave or stay. I clicked STAY, and they still delete my post. BLOODY STUPID MACHINE!

And I still don't know where my Calculator exe is....All because of one small crap thing, the entire thing just accelerated into a whole pile of shit. Which pisses me OFF. I don't need this shit, dude. I'm stupid at this IT/PC stuff, so do not want to mess with it, little tolerance for it. I just use this laptop to watch my anime, surf internet and school stuff. This whole "searching for an program that should have been there all along" thing should not need to happen.

Well, one good thing that happen today is that I finally organized my notes, placed into files. Ready for me to pick up and read. Now, I'm just bloody pissed off.....