Saturday, April 17

School is coming to an end, for this semester. For the next 2 weeks, it's rotting at home/ study break for me. Then, it's examination week.

FRIDAY

We had our CATS skit. I would think that our group was not that bad. Second best in fact, but it was pretty obvious that the tutor did not think much of us. Our skit is basically a parody, of the fairytales. There was a Prince, who was a fan of the Bachelor. He had a mirror, called out to the beautiful ladies in the land, inviting them to his ball. There was Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White and Jasmine. There was three round of eliminations - Catwalk, Talent-time and Q&A. It ended with the Prince choosing the Jasmine, for she is an airhead like he was a himbo.

I was Snow White because I was the fairest, no pun intended, in my group. I was eliminated in the second round, my talent was showing how I eat apples. Here was my longest bit.

Prince: Besides eating apple, what can you do? You are so fair and look like a ghost. I don't fancy waking up at night to your face, I'll be scared to an inch of my life!

Me: Moron, I'm as white as snow and not a ghost! You are one to talk! You look like a pansy, behaves like a sissy. I don't even know why I accepted your invitation in the first place! (Cue excessive eye-rolling, slapped the prince and went away.)


TODAY

Had my BCA final exam, was pretty all right. Tested on Access and SDLC. Lost 6 marks immediately, because I did not do the parameter query bit and the sum total in the report bit. Well, this final test stand 30% of my final grade. I should be fine anyway because both my PBLs were As. Worked really hard for that two PBLs. If I didn't do as badly as I think I did for this test, I am likely to get an A or even an AD out of this. Well, just have to pray hard now.