Saturday, April 3

Are they stupid or what? Hello?! Even if you want to rebel from the norms of our society publicly, I do not appreciate being used as one of those that you are pointing your figurative third fingers at.

Okay, basically, I was on my way home from the KTV session with the group. This pair of girls came on board at the Sommerset station. It's this girl and a butch. Well, if she's a butch. Dresses like a guy, no adam's apple, I think she was pretty cool- looking. Meaning I think she is one of the better looking butch I've seen.

Anyway, I was kind of staring at the Butch's neck as she had on this cool necklace. All curvy and sharp angles. I think the girl noticed and told her. So, both glanced towards me. Pretty embarrassed at being caught staring, I looked away. Then, I saw the Butch kissed the girl on her cheek. Then, they went on to talk in a intimate manner. Butch placing her hand behind the girl, leaned in, basically whispering into her ear. They were looking straight at me while doing that! They continued on till they dropped at City Hall.

I mean come on! Their actions before they saw me looking, spoke of comrade. Joking, slapping each other's back, just like how I behaved with my own friends. They only started all that intimate actions after they saw me looking at them. Dude, you may hate people who are homophobic with all your guts, does not mean I don't. I do not like people who are homophobic too. ~LOVE IS LOVE~ NO MATTER HET, YURI OR YAOI

That was seriously lame. Pretending to be lesbians just to eek people out. Ok, sure, you may eek those who are that narrow-minded. That believe that homosexuality is a sin. However, to me, you are just lame, stupid and immature. If you think your are into homosexual relationship, most probably you are not. Your actions just reek of plain childishness, and you likely just growing through a "experiencing phrase" in which you are going to try anything that is against/outside of norms.

Six words for you. "Grow up and get a life."