Thursday, March 25

My left thumb seems to have develop a resistant to silver.

That was the second ring I lost in a month! I was already pretty upset about the first ring. I rarely find rings that I like that fit nicely on my finger. That ring was pretty cool, this band of silver with 3 indents, giving the slight impression that I was wearing 4 thin bands on my finger. And I had another identical one. So, cool, I had one on each hand.

Yea, lost that. Was quite upset, but hey, at least I had that for at least 4 months. So, I manage to find an replacement at one of the school fairs. Now, I really develop a liking for it. Just one loop with curvy ups and downs. I had that for less that 3 weeks! And it cost me $4. Cheap, but I only have it for less than 3 weeks! 3 weeks! I'm repeating myself but I really really like that ring!

I don't care, I am going to find another ring. Heh, maybe I'll find two connected by a chain. Then, I'll wear one on my middle finger, and the connecting one on my thumb. Ha, that way it's not likely to be dropped.

Damn, I still want that ring!