Monday, March 22

Have been a few days since I made an entry. 4 days to be exact.

We had our chalet over the weekend. I had lots of things planned out then, reading novels and going through 115 episodes of Prince of Tennis then. I was damn bored the last time we had a family chalet. I ended up pacing up and down the spiral stairs. I was that bored.

However, I was better this time around. Perhaps it was because my cousins were there this time. These cousins are from my mother's side, who I interacts with. Only ended up reading half of a novel and 34 episodes of PoT. And numerous times through one scene in 106, just because one cousin found a song very funny. "Shampoo~Shampoo, Momo-chan" I kept hearing that tune during the entire chalet.

The trip back was pretty eventful. My father was all panicky because he saw on some report that it would rain very heavily, and that it would flood in numerous places. True enough, it rained. We waited for it to ease, and made our way home. Once we reached our house itself, it started again. Pouring. Water was everywhere, my elder sister and father had to stand in front of our door with umbrellas, while the rest transport all the stuff we have into the house. Water was still going in.

It was pretty amusing, come to think of it. We had a small cousin with us, I sheltered her to our house first. So she was relatively dry, she was pretty excited about the entire thing. Running around the living room. Hopping up and down. So, ya, another eventful rainy day. I seem to have a few of those.

So, today is Monday. I can actually go home at 2pm, if not for my BCA database. It was actually not that bad, we were all working together this time. We were not creating 2 databases in pairs now. So things moved fast. However, we have to do our queries, forms, reports and switchboard all in one shot. The thing was so abominable in the end, I was rushing through it right at the end. Just want to finish it and stop having to look at it.