Saturday, March 6

Dude, the same thing is happening all over again. I am starting to spend lots and lots over one single obsession.

Then, it was SailorMoon, I am embarrassed of. Because now I can see there is no plot whatsoever. They danced again, losses the battle, the cats reminds them of their powers. They changed into their sailor suits and they wins the WAR! That is not the summary of the entire series but of each single episodes. WTF, hey I was primary 4 then, so I'll leave it as a mistake in my ignorant youth.

Now, I just spent close to $100 on POT (Prince of Tennis) in just an matter of 2 days. $40 of which on an illustration book, which I'm cool with. I've spent $70 on another one of Dear Boys before, simply because the cover is black and the boys are damn good-looking. The other $60 is just on fan stuffs. Pencils, phone accessories and an fan book. Likely to spend other $100 for the clothes I mentioned in the previous post. If I want to count in the money for the comics, that would have been another $100 plus.

Well, POT is an series thousands obsessed over. There is like tons and tons of stuff on them. There is two musicals on it, another 2 at least in the planning. Well, damn if I really want all their stuff, I would be spending more than thousand on it. Which I don't have, heck. These stuff are imported, so it's that expensive. Yahoo!Japan do not do overseas sales, which I can't play with too as I do not have an credit card and the shipping cost would suck me dry. BUT I WANT~ the things are so cute. Chibi toys, uniforms, the vocals CDs. It is breaking my heart.

Well, at least this time I can say it is money well spent. He. Just because I think they are so~ good-looking. Heh. Why can't there be real living guys like that? Ok, I will settle for less, just the looks no need for their attitude. Even that is hard to do.