Saturday, March 6

Hahaha....now my tests are done. Am almost the first to leave for the first two test yet I was the SECOND LAST for POA!

Spent an freaking 35 mins over question 4! Took me 15 mins to figure out that I am supposed to find out Capital myself. Then the next 20 minutes to anguish if I should take the Total Liabilities and Equity sum to find it or add all my assets out together.

Shit, that was a bitch. I almost felt like just leaving the question blank. Luckily, I got it right in the end. If not, someone should direct me to the nearest flat vertical hard surface. I need to introduce my head to it. They will make very good friends.

Oh yeah, haha, I managed to place an order for Prince of Tennis jerseys and jackets. Singaporean made. Yeah, cheers man! I was willing to order from Japan and pay a bomb for them. Up to 500 for them. Not now. Hahaha! Less than an 100 likely, and I can get 3 jerseys and 2 jackets. When before, I was planning on spending 500 for ONE jersey and ONE jacket.