Saturday, February 14

My hair sucks. Now.

I had people compliment me on my hair. One had said that my hair looks like those that manga girls have. Now, it is like shit. Serious shit. I am damn pissed right now. Okay, not so much pissed but more of regretful. For hey, no matter how pissed I am, I am not able to fix it. Nor anyone else.

I was talking to my Mum about dyeing my hair. So, she asked if I wanted to cut it, seeing it was as long as it was. So, I was planning to ask my elder sister to accompany me to one of the saloons that she frequents. It would a experience as well for me. I never had the whole wash before cutting process done before. But my mum told me to go to QB. I said I did not want to, as I knew they sucked. Gave my younger sister a bad haircut before. Yet she was like "No you can go to the branch at Jurong Point. They are better there."

So, I went. I was wanting a new do as well, seeing that I have this style since March last year. I told the person cutting my hair to try and give me a new look. She was like " No, we don't do high-end styling. You tell me what length you want, and how you want it cut." So, I pick just below my shoulders, layered. Very much like my current hairstyle only visibly shorter. Since no one is going to give me an opinion, I just pick back my old style. Safe, so I thought. Like REAL

I'm sorry, apparently she did not know where shoulders are. It's now ABOVE my shoulder, layered so much I can't tie up my hair. It's straight at the end, circling my neck. My face looks big. When she showed me and asked if it was okay, I could only nod dumbly. I so do not want her further messing with it. Fuck, even if I complained, I can't get my hair back. I am never cutting my hair at QB again. Never again. Oh yeah, I am also never going to experiment again. Next time, when I ask if I should cut my hair, people you have permission to strangle me with my own god damn hair.